Friday, January 21, 2011

The Beginning of the End

Sigh. The time has finally come, just as I knew it soon would have to. This is the second to last blog entry that I will be writing for foryourmarriage.org, so this is part 1 of 2 of a very wordy “The End.” A wordy “The End” that I am a little sad to be writing, despite the fact that I was once upon a time sure that it would have been written long before now.

In trying to decide just how to wrap up this blog, I have been sentimentally reading through some of my entries of the last two and a half years (wow, can you believe this blog has been going so long?!). I know that some of you have stuck with me from the beginning, all the way back in August 2008 when I was fresh out of college and anxiously awaiting my May 2009 wedding. What follows now is what I am fondly entitling in my own mind “(Preparing For) My Catholic Marriage: Greatest Hits.” This is almost entirely for my own benefit, but until next week I thought that my readers (both long-time and more recent additions alike) might enjoy looking back with me at some of my personal favorite pieces.

A Strange Compliment- August 2008

On Love: Disney and the Eucharist- October 2008

Will You Marry Me?- December 2008

To Know by Heart- March 2009

Being Married- July 2009

Giving “Happily Ever After” a Chance- July 2009

Happily Ever After- Part 2- July 2009

My Husband the Gentleman- October 2009

Multiplication- January 2010

Happy- February 2010

Comfortable- April 2010

Reflecting- May 2010

What I Want for My Son- August 2010

Until next week, then!

P.S. I’m thinking of continuing to blog on my own when I am finished here, but I don’t have anything particular figured out. I’ll let you know next week.

No comments: