Friday, May 15, 2009

The Wait Is Over

I'm getting married tomorrow! And I don't have much time to write this, so pardon my brevity (honestly, I'm rather surprised that I just used a word like "brevity" at a time like this). I am so excited, but so nervous right now, which I'm sure you could have figured if you have been reading my blog for the last several months.

A friend who was recently married (in December) told me that her prayer as her wedding approached was "for unshakable serenity, graciousness, and a sense of humor." I think that's just perfect, so I've been praying it too.

Please pray for Daniel and me. You will be hearing from a couple of friends of mine next week-- I will be MIA, on my honeymoon in Florida, and I can't wait for a vacation! And you will be hearing from me again in a couple of weeks. Thanks so much for all of your thoughts and prayers as you've shared this journey with me. I can't believe it's finally here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! God bless you both!

Anonymous said...

as a guy (and now a fiance) i've found your postings very interesting and inspiring. congratulations to you both and the very best on this lifelong journey!

Christina said...

Blessings and joy! You two newlyweds are in my prayers!